question

mattobi avatar image
mattobi asked mattobi commented

Send total due from Windows POS system to Clover Mini Device

Hello We run Microsoft RMS Point of Sale program. I have been trying to send the transaction total from the POS system to the Clover mini using the remote pay connector but I have gotten nowhere. If anyone that has accomplished this please contact me. You will be compensated for assistance. I can get the transaction total required to send to the device and the POS has a web browser capability.

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mark Mullan avatar image Mark Mullan commented ·

Hi @mattobi, given your POS's browser capability, are you looking to send the transaction total to the Clover Mini via JavaScript + a REST request, or are you looking to tether the Clover Mini to your POS via USB and send the transaction total this way?

Either way is possible, but the implementation will look different and use different SDKs.

0 Likes 0 ·
mattobi avatar image mattobi commented ·

I have access to the transaction total through a javascript object in the POS built in browser so that would be the direction that I want to go in. I am only looking to send the total from the POS to the Clover Mini. I do not require anything to be returned from the Clover. We have had instances of incorrect amounts entered into the Clover Mini and would like to avoid that in the future.

0 Likes 0 ·
Mark Mullan avatar image Mark Mullan commented ·

Can you send a pastebin (http://pastebin.com/) of the code you've written so we can debug from there?

If you want to move this to a private conversation, shoot it over to semi-integrations@clover.com and we can discuss there.

Mark

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community