question

prav avatar image
prav asked natalieclover commented

Http 499 Application when i try to choose payment plan- station 2018 devkit

Get 499 Application error while setting up clover dev kit.

In clover setup step 5 - Customize your device-Select Plan

When I try to select any of the plans it gives me this error and I cannot proceed.

DevKitClover Station 2018
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Please provide your merchant id.
0 Likes 0 ·
prav avatar image
prav answered

Seems to have resolved and I was able to proceed. Problem at server at your end?Might help somebody facing the same issue

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Toby Miller avatar image
Toby Miller answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I am experiencing this on a 2016 Clover Station as well. Assuming that the Clover network resource being hit is responding with the appropriate HTTP status code this means that Nginx is closing the connection before the response handler can respond to the request. Is this being worked on or should we just keep trying? I have failed many dozens of times now (probably nearing 100 failed attempts).

7 comments
10 |2000

Toby Miller avatar image Toby Miller commented ·
Note: Most failures occur within 1 second, some take up to 10 seconds.
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ Toby Miller commented ·

Is this happening in sandbox? If so, send me your Clover merchant id. This generally happens at some point after you have switched your plan. I will need to reset your plan to get it working (what plan would you like?)

0 Likes 0 ·
Toby Miller avatar image Toby Miller David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Yes this is for a sandbox account. My Merchant ID is Z4MAZX0MS4N11 and I'm trying to setup the free plan.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Toby Miller avatar image Toby Miller commented ·
After around a hundred 499 errors I just received a 400 error. Sharing in case that's helpful.
0 Likes 0 ·
harshakalapali avatar image
harshakalapali answered natalieclover commented

I am having same issue .My Marchent Id is D6ENFV65265FG. Please help me .

1 comment
10 |2000

natalieclover avatar image natalieclover ♦♦ commented ·
Hello!

Can you restart your device and try now?

Thanks!

Natalie

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community