question

dawnd avatar image
dawnd asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Does Clover Inventory auto decrement the exchanged item?

In the Clover Inventory app when an item exchange occurs (t-shirt from S to M) I know I will need to manually add the S back into stock, but does Clover auto decrement the M from stock or do I need to manually deduct the M as well?

Inventory
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

I just tried this and the current behavior is that you would need to increment the small shirt and decrement the medium shirt, Clover does not currently decrement/increment stock for exchanges.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dawnd avatar image
dawnd answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Would the "Returns" app be beneficial to use for refunds/exchanges?

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

You mean this app - https://www.clover.com/appmarket/apps/GVTJPBYBT9HVA? This is a third party app, you can read more about it at the link above, if it suits your requirements, then yes, it could be beneficial.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community