question

rehanwmu avatar image
rehanwmu asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

URL & CORS

what would be redirect url for sandbox testing

Orders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rehanwmu avatar image
rehanwmu answered
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rehanwmu avatar image
rehanwmu answered

Getting this message Site URL not configured for developer app 248MY2VCVD7DE

10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered
10 |2000

rehanwmu avatar image
rehanwmu answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

how can I setup technical session with you guys

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

You can email our developer relations but I'm not sure what a technical session is - developer-relations@devrel.clover.com. My suggestion would be to provide as many details as possible and specify the questions you need answers to.

0 Likes 0 ·
rehanwmu avatar image

can you please let me know what would be site url if i have test app in sandbox. what it would be in production?

1 comment
10 |2000

You can read about the site url here - https://docs.clover.com/docs/merchant-interaction.. It is where merchant's will be redirected to when they install your app, click on it from the dashboard, etc. It is a link to your server/web-app.

0 Likes 0 ·
rehanwmu avatar image

@David site url can be any url or it should be working url?

1 comment
10 |2000

I am a bit puzzled by this question. You have read the documentation, correct? The site url must work and it must hit your server so you can obtain an OAuth token on the merchant's behalf.
0 Likes 0 ·
rehanwmu avatar image

when you said my server. It means I should have web app up and running which should be publicly available? Or is it web app I have created in sandbox?

3 comments
10 |2000

You need to have a server.
0 Likes 0 ·
rehanwmu avatar image rehanwmu David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
it should be publicly available?
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ rehanwmu commented ·
If it wasn't publicly available then we wouldn't be able to redirect to it. So yes, it needs to be publicly available.
0 Likes 0 ·
rehanwmu avatar image

@David I am getting 401.

when rest call

curl --request GET --url https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/v3/merchants/<marchand id> --header 'Accept: application/json' --header 'Authorization: Bearer d31947e5-bb41-e04d-9ec5-0d6bbad98c24'

I am passing merchant id and auth token. I am getting auth token by making this rest call

https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/oauth/token?client_id=248MY2VCVD7DE&client_secret=<client_code>&code=<code>;

1 comment
10 |2000

What merchant id are you passing? Does your app have merchant read permissions?
0 Likes 0 ·
rehanwmu avatar image

merchant id : HP5ZGM3AA1591

1 comment
10 |2000

You are trying to obtain merchant data but your token doesn't have merchant read permissions because your app hasn't requested them. You need to adjust your Clover app configuration's permissions to request merchant read and then uninstall/reinstall your app from the dashboard and then obtain a new token - https://community.clover.com/articles/23744/resolving-401-unauthorized-responses-when-making-a.html

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community