question

ubooktoday avatar image
ubooktoday asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

8/15/2021 -Unable to connect to Clover device using remote-pay-cloud

8/15/2021 -Unable to connect to Clover device using remote-pay-cloud

Is there any issue with the sandbox? I can not connect to the device. I go here to click on the Example OAuth Request and it does work neither. can you explain?

1629082604484.png

semi-integrations
1629082604484.png (22.0 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

We have a monitor in place that performs an end to end connection to a test sandbox device every minute and there are no failures. So, no, there are no issues with Remote Pay Cloud on sandbox.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ubooktoday avatar image
ubooktoday answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Hum, something wrong with my sandbox account. it wont allow us to connect to our APP.

But I test on LIVE version, which I can connect to the device . let me know what information you need so you can help me our.

7 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

What screen are you trying to display (in the provided screenshot). Has your sandbox app been installed for your test merchant?

0 Likes 0 ·
ubooktoday avatar image ubooktoday David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Yes, we installed it and it has been working for months. Two days ago, it certainly stopped working.
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ ubooktoday commented ·
What is your merchant id and app id?
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
ubooktoday avatar image
ubooktoday answered

Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/v3/merchants/E64MSMD9MHQG1/devices?access_token=cdf14fa6-7de3-96b0-214e-dda0b2fbd14f' from origin 'https://master.dvzz8a5z515y7.amplifyapp.com' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.

App.js:516 There has been an error) status: 0 readyState: 4

sandbox.dev.clover.com/v3/merchants/E64MSMD9MHQG1/devices?access_token=cdf14fa6-7de3-96b0-214e-dda0b2fbd14f:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED

1629203705982.png

I have change it back to URL, it it still not work.

Like I said, it suddenly stop works so we tried to point to old link and it not work neither.

1629203705982.png (260.4 KiB)
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I am not sure what to tell you. I am able to connect to my sandbox device via Remote Pay Cloud on without issue. That error either means your token is not valid or your CORs domain is not configured properly. I would uninstall/re-install your app via the dashboard, obtain a new token and see if that resolves the problem.

14 comments
10 |2000

ubooktoday avatar image ubooktoday commented ·
Can you Dissociate this device for me? I can not do it.
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ ubooktoday commented ·

I have disassociated the device.

0 Likes 0 ·
ubooktoday avatar image ubooktoday David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

My Device is not dissociated, it does not reset it self. Can can reset to factory reset?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
ubooktoday avatar image
ubooktoday answered

Any one can help me here? I have been stuck her for hours

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community