question

info-2 avatar image
info-2 asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

499 Application Error when choosing payments plan

Having some issues selecting a plan on this device we are trying to setup. It is giving me an error no matter what the selection. Reboots and power cycles do not produce a different result , the logged error:

2332-2332/? E/OOBEAcceptPlanModel: showError(OOBEAcceptPlanModel.java:407)[main]: Exception occurred during plan selection
    retrofit2.adapter.rxjava2.HttpException: HTTP 499 Application error
        at retrofit2.adapter.rxjava2.BodyObservable$BodyObserver.onNext(BodyObservable.java:54)
        at retrofit2.adapter.rxjava2.BodyObservable$BodyObserver.onNext(BodyObservable.java:37)
        at retrofit2.adapter.rxjava2.CallExecuteObservable.subscribeActual(CallExecuteObservable.java:47)
        at io.reactivex.Observable.subscribe(Observable.java:12284)
        at retrofit2.adapter.rxjava2.BodyObservable.subscribeActual(BodyObservable.java:34)
        at io.reactivex.internal.operators.observable.ObservableSingleSingle.subscribeActual(ObservableSingleSingle.java:35)
        at io.reactivex.Single.subscribe(Single.java:3666)
        at io.reactivex.internal.operators.single.SingleFlatMap$SingleFlatMapCallback.onSuccess(SingleFlatMap.java:84)
        at io.reactivex.internal.operators.observable.ObservableElementAtSingle$ElementAtObserver.onNext(ObservableElementAtSingle.java:89)
        at io.reactivex.internal.operators.observable.ObservableScalarXMap$ScalarDisposable.run(ObservableScalarXMap.java:248)
        at io.reactivex.internal.operators.observable.ObservableJust.subscribeActual(ObservableJust.java:35)
        at io.reactivex.internal.operators.observable.ObservableElementAtSingle.subscribeActual(ObservableElementAtSingle.java:37)
        at io.reactivex.internal.operators.single.SingleFlatMap.subscribeActual(SingleFlatMap.java:36)
        at io.reactivex.internal.operators.single.SingleFlatMap.subscribeActual(SingleFlatMap.java:36)
        at io.reactivex.internal.operators.single.SingleSubscribeOn$SubscribeOnObserver.run(SingleSubscribeOn.java:89)
        at io.reactivex.Scheduler$DisposeTask.run(Scheduler.java:578)
        at io.reactivex.internal.schedulers.ScheduledRunnable.run(ScheduledRunnable.java:66)
        at io.reactivex.internal.schedulers.ScheduledRunnable.call(ScheduledRunnable.java:57)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:301)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:919)
SandboxClover Station
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Can you provide your merchant uuid please?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

info-2 avatar image
info-2 answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I just need to know which field specifically that is on the dashboard

7 comments
10 |2000

info-2 avatar image info-2 David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

RCTST0000008099

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ info-2 commented ·
That is not the correct merchant id. Please see the link I sent, the id I need has a length of 13 and is alphanumeric.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
info-2 avatar image
info-2 answered

so that seemed to work. I though I had selected the free payments bundle, but its telling me it will bill 4.95 per month, and providing no clear path to reset that choice.

10 |2000

info-2 avatar image
info-2 answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I really appreciate all the help, and I am now signed into our terminal. We have a sandbox application that has been pending approval for a few days now, just wondering if you could tell me what the delay on approving it is? I have attached an image.AppSubmission.jpg

appsubmission.jpg (214.9 KiB)
3 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Apks are not approved on sandbox. If you are having issues I would just side-load your apk - https://docs.clover.com/docs/sideloading-an-apk.

0 Likes 0 ·
info-2 avatar image info-2 David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Ok, one of the terminals that we have does not appear to have any side load capability, it is a clover station c500. Is there any resource/guide on how to side load apps to this device ? (the station solo has a mini usb port)?
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community