question

yasu avatar image
yasu asked yasu commented

Unfortunately, Secure Payments has stopped

Hello,

I have been trying to implement Clover's Semi-integration API into our Android app. The app communicates with our POS system. Until yesterday, sale request has worked but since this morning it has kept on failing. I have seen "Unfortunately, Secure Payments has stopped." on the clover terminal.

Do you have any idea to find a solution for this issue?

Clover Android SDK
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered yasu commented

This should be fixed, please reboot your device and try again.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yasu avatar image yasu commented ·
Yes, it works now! Thank you!
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I assume this is happening in sandbox? Has your code changed? Can you provide your device serial in a moderator's only comment?

3 comments
10 |2000

Yes it is. I haven't changed my code since I saw the last sale transaction yesterday.
0 Likes 0 ·
I can proceed until the screen of "Add a Tip", but after pressing one of the tip options, it shows "Processing..." and it crashs less than one second later.
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ yasu commented ·
Ok, we just got another report of this, we will look into it.
1 Like 1 ·
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Weird, there appears to be something wrong with your merchant configuration. Have you made any changes recently?

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community