question

maryjo-clement avatar image
maryjo-clement asked Miguel Deactivated answered

Can the Clover possibly work with a metal conveyor sorting system called Metalprogetti?

I have a client who owns several dry cleaning businesses and he has a metal conveyor sorting system called metalprogetti, it puts orders together. He is currently using Spot and he says that Spot is integrated with Metalprogetti. I am working on selling him the Clover POS and the new app called Wash Dry Fold for his businesses. Can we tie his Metalprogetti program together with the Clover somehow? I would appreciate any feedback.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Miguel avatar image
Miguel Deactivated answered

It's possible, but you would have to the integration work. If the device has a USB, you should be able to get the device whitelisted and it would be up to you to integrate it with the device. Alternatively, you can use another host device to interface between the Clover app and sorting machine, using your own service to talk between them. However, Clover does not natively support this.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community