question

smarttransactions avatar image
smarttransactions asked ·

No Communication ~ App Submission

To Whom It May Concern,

After being in queue for 6 months with no communication for our app submission we were encouraged to be in review only to be rejected with no explanation. After sending multiple inquiries over the last 30 days to various Clover developer relations liaisons we are receiving no communication on the cause of this rejection.

Our small business has invested thousands of dollars as well as time into this app submission, doing our best to carefully follow the guidelines set forth, but unfortunately for our merchants & ISOs communication from Clover has been terribly lacking resulting in our ISOs having to promote & sell other POS systems which are competitors with Clover yet fully integrated with our cross platform gift card solution currently offering nearly 200 POS & shopping cart integrations.

We have exhausted all other options for private communication & therefore are posting publicly which was not our intent. However, we are obligated to advocate for this solution on behalf of our ISOs & merchants who daily inquire & necessitate this app for their businesses. Some merchants have turned off gift cards altogether on their Clover POS because of this issue which results in a loss of revenue for those small businesses who were hit so hard by COVID lockdowns and are striving to make a comeback. An unfortunate result when a solution is possible. We are eager to partner with Clover to the end that it is a win win for all involved.

Please advise. Thank you.

App MarketMerchantapp approvals
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

matt-2 avatar image
matt-2 answered ·

I will be watching this thread as well. I too have an interest in seeing that smarttransactions get's approved for use with Clover. As an ISO, we have a few clients ready to start using it.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

larryatswipeit avatar image
larryatswipeit answered ·

have you heard back on this yet? having your gift cards in the app would be huge for me. it should take this long to get an answer especially after waiting for 6 mths.

smarttransactions avatar image
smarttransactions answered ·

Hi David,

Thank you for engaging with this post.

I check spam/junk folders daily and there is nothing new that answers our question.

An email was generated immediately after I posted the original message here in the forum. It came from a new individual on your team, but it was blank & only contained the chain of my numerous previous emails to Clover. I responded asking if they meant to convey a message - no response.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian answered ·

This sounds like a very frustrating situation so thank you for the diplomatic response. I appreciate it very much. Is it possible that we sent you a response and it went into your spam folder or perhaps to an inbox you don't monitor? Regardless, let me ping some folks and see if we can get you an update.

3 comments

No. Please see my answer below the post. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
It looks like we just sent you an update. Please check your inbox.

0 Likes 0 ·
smarttransactions avatar image smarttransactions David Marginian ♦♦ ·

Confirmed.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community