question

hadi avatar image
hadi asked Richelle Herrli answered

Clover App Approval

We have web application that'll integrate with clover APP. We have staging enviroment to test and production enviroment for our app. Now my question is if my clover app gets approved with configurations done for staging site. And when going to production I change clover app webhook links and redirect urls do I have to approve my clover app again or changing configurations won't affect anything?

Thank you!

App Marketapp approvals
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

A Site URL requires an approval on our end. I am not sure about the webhook url (I don't believe it does). You would want to coordinate the changes with appmarketbusiness@clover.com.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Richelle Herrli avatar image
Richelle Herrli answered

You can create a test merchant on your production developer account to test in your staging environment before submitting the app for approval. Please complete testing before submitting your app for approval as all URL changes will need to be re-approved after your app has been published.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community