question

stqa avatar image
stqa asked stqa commented

Why isn't adb detecting the clover attached to the computer?

Our developer who was working on our clover mini has left and didn't get to updating with the fix for the Offline/Merchant Error on Sandbox devices. We're getting the offline issue

I've grabbed the Mini APK, and I installed Adroid SDK platform tools. I have adb on my machine now, but when I do adb devices in the command prompt, it doesn't see the clover attached to my computer.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sam avatar image sam commented ·

are you using windows or mac?

0 Likes 0 ·
stqa avatar image stqa commented ·

windows 7 64 bit, and I have it connected via USB and enabled developer options on the device and USB debugging is enabled as well.

0 Likes 0 ·
voski avatar image
voski answered stqa commented

You may need to make some additional changes before ADB will detect a Clover device. I have no experience configuring this with Windows but please try the steps at the end of this page. https://docs.clover.com/build/setup-d...

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you for the help.

0 Likes 0 ·
sam avatar image
sam Deactivated answered stqa commented

If you're using Windows 7, you'll need to manually download and install the appropriate driver.

https://docs.clover.com/build/setup-d... Pay specific attention to the blue 'NOTE' section.

After downloading the Samsung driver, you will need to install ssadadb2 file from 16_Shrewsbury directory. Once the driver is installed, you should see the device connected.

4 comments
10 |2000

Thank you, I appreciate the help. I'll give it a try.

0 Likes 0 ·

so apparently the only install they have is for 32 bit, and I only have 64 bit computers.

0 Likes 0 ·
sam avatar image sam commented ·

In 16_Shrewsbury folder, there should be an amd64 folder intelligently installs the ssadadb2 using 64 bit.

0 Likes 0 ·

The folder is there, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community