question

mdl avatar image
mdl asked mdl answered

Paypal invoices

is there a way that when i invoice someone through paypal, that the item sold will come off of my clover inventory?

Clover Station
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Andia Bici avatar image Andia Bici commented ·

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out via Clover Community! This forum is primarily intended for developers to ask and answer questions about Clover's APIs and SDKs. I, and some other developers, are happy to talk with you about integrations and development outside of this forum. For help with integrations you can refer to the following page, which lists trusted partners (including Chetu, my organization) who may be interested to do an integration for you: www.clover.com/pos/integration-services

Looking forward to speaking with you!

Best,

Andia Bici

Partner Relationship Manager

andiab@chetu.com

Office: 954.342.5676 x 1260

Mobile: 630.220.7734

https://www.chetu.com

1619204790141.jpeg

0 Likes 0 ·
1619204790141.jpeg (2.1 KiB)
phan.dev avatar image phan.dev commented ·

@
Semi-integration will solve your issue.
Feel free to let me know if you need any help.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

This is a difficult question to answer based on a very high level description. It should be possible but you would need a developer to build out some sort of integration.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mdl avatar image
mdl answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

ok, where do i find a developer or is it more complicated than that, and is it worth the effort?

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

You can start here - https://www.clover.com/pos/integration-services. I don't know if it is worth the effort.

0 Likes 0 ·
mdl avatar image
mdl answered

Yes please

Yes please, scott@mysticdragonslair.com

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community