question

Rohit Bhardwaj avatar image
Rohit Bhardwaj asked Rohit Bhardwaj commented

How to make merchant's payments from web app using web API?

Hi there,

I have created an android application where i'm able to make payments using the POST API /v2/merchant/merchantid/pay?. Before hitting this API there are some more steps like getting the publicKey in return of hitting this API /v2/merchant/merchantid/pay/key? and i get modulus,exponent,prefix etc as response.Later on we generate a PublicKey by passing modulus and exponent.This publicKey helps in encrypting the customer's card with prefix the result i get is a long string of encrytpedCard.

So at the end my question is how to do all this RSA encryption things for getting PublicKey and encryptedCard value in PHP or javaScript ?

For android i'm following this guide which gives me proper results.

I have even searched for all the docs but there are no docs which can help me make payments on a web app.

Please help..!!!

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mark Mullan avatar image
Mark Mullan Deactivated answered Rohit Bhardwaj commented

Hi,

I've created a Python script here that properly uses our Developer Pay API. I'll be translating it into other languages shortly.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rohit Bhardwaj avatar image Rohit Bhardwaj commented ·

Hi Mark,

Thank you for replying. If in near future you create PHP or Javascript code for the same then please let me know here. Thanks again, it has helped me.

0 Likes 0 ·
htran-nchacutting avatar image
htran-nchacutting answered

Hi Mark,

Have you translated this into other languages? If so, where can I find it? Thanks

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community