question

mikec avatar image
mikec asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

lockscreen after each transaction

We have an approved on terminal app that uses the payment connector SDK to initiate a transaction. After the most recent "critical system update" the clover will go back to the lock screen after each transaction. Our app has not changed in years, this appears to be a problem with the new release.

There is a setting called “Log out after each order” which is not enabled but it seems to be acting like it is. We have tried enabling it to see what happens but nothing changes. This is starting to affect more customers each day as they are being updated to the new clover firmware. Is this a known issue and is there a workaround to keep the clover logged on as it used to be.

semi-integrationslockscreen
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

This is a known issue and we are aware of it and actively working on a fix. I will post an update when I have one.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

We released a fix for this last week. If you have merchant's that are still experiencing the issue they may be in a group that is preventing them from receiving the update. In that case we would need a list of mids. I would send that list to dev@clover.com and explain the issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

In a private/moderators only post can you provide me with your app id?

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community