question

iehess1 avatar image
iehess1 asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Future Orders for a Bakery

I am trying to find a 3rd party app that would allow a bakery to take future orders in person and online, and keep track of them. Is there anything currently that will do this? I cannot configure Clover Online ordering to do this.

Orders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered iehess1 commented

Can you explain what Clover online ordering is missing?

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

iehess1 avatar image iehess1 commented ·

Clover online ordering doesn’t allow me to enable future orders beyond 14 days - and I am not sure how it would keep track or notify us of The upcoming order. We would need Clover online ordering to take & pay for the order, send an email to us & customer to notify, and not have a limit on how far in advance they can order. I also need a minimum of 24 hours notice to place the order.

0 Likes 0 ·
iehess1 avatar image
iehess1 answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Clover online ordering does not allow future orders beyond 14 days out. We often have orders taken a month+ in advance. We require a 24 hour minimum notice on all specialty orders, which I am not sure how to configure on Clover online ordering. We would like to have product images as well. Ultimately, we need a way customers can place future orders easily online and it will send us (business) a confirmation email, send the customer a confirmation email, and allow the customer to make the payment.

Clover online ordering doesn’t allow me to enable future orders beyond 14 days - and I am not sure how it would keep track or notify us of The upcoming order. We would need Clover online ordering to take & pay for the order, send an email to us & customer to notify, and not have a limit on how far in advance they can order. I also need a minimum of 24 hours notice to place the order.

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks for the details. I will pass your suggestions along to the online ordering team. I am not sure if there are 3rd party apps in our app market that would meet your requirements. You can try searching the app market and then contacting a few app developers to see if their app would fit your needs.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community