question

pavankumar avatar image
pavankumar asked pavankumar commented

Webhooks without app

I would like to develop a web app for a specific merchant and would like to generate the access token via the Merchant Setup app instead of Creating and Installing the app on a Merchant Account.

The only limitation that I see here is Webhooks are currently only available to the Apps.

Is there any way I can use Webhooks for the Access Tokens that are generated via the Setup app?

Webhooks
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pavankumar avatar image
pavankumar answered pavankumar commented

Okay, Is there an option for me to create an app and make it available to the specific merchant only?

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Yes, we do have private apps, the app will need to go through our approval process though. I would send an email to appmarketbusiness@clover.com and describe your situation to get more information.

0 Likes 0 ·
pavankumar avatar image pavankumar David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Sure. Thanks for the update

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

No, you must have an app to use webhooks.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community