question

msaleem avatar image
msaleem asked Jacob Abrams answered

How to get clover Device Terminal Id

Hi,

I want to know my transaction details for any order.

Clover provide all the variable related to the order(Like amount, subtotal, taxes, discount etc...)

But i wanted to know the terminal id for clover device. Like as every device has a unique terminal id. So please help us to find the terminal id for all the devices.

Thanks

Clover Android SDKclover developer community
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered msaleem edited

The REST API returns a device property which will have the device uuid for both payments and orders if the payment/order is associated with a device.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

msaleem avatar image msaleem commented ·

i wanted to know the terminal id of merchant device, With the help of terminal id clover process transaction to first data for payment process

0 Likes 0 ·
Jacob Abrams avatar image
Jacob Abrams answered

Are you trying to obtain this information from a web app or from an on-device Android app?

There are many different identifiers you may be referring to. Clover has it's own unique identifiers but there are also EMV standard identifiers as well. Maybe we can understand which you need if you tell us what are you planning on doing with the ID?

If you are referring to the EMV terminal ID tag 9F1C https://emvlab.org/emvtags/show/t9F1C/ or Interface Device (IFD) Serial Number tag 9F1E https://emvlab.org/emvtags/show/t9F1E/

We do not offer an API to obtain either of these EMV IDs although EMV payments made with Clover devices will include these tags.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community