question

ismdcf avatar image
ismdcf asked David Marginian Deactivated answered

Total of voided order via Clover Android SDK becomes Zero

Following order is a voided order done via the clover android SDK. As you can see the total has become $0.00.

1613418621365.png

Following order is a same order as above (similar line items, taxes, discounts) but without voiding where the total is as intended.

1613418756775.png

Regarding the above behavior I have below three questions.

1. Is the above behavior where order total becomes zero for voided orders is a expected behavior on clover?
  2. Generally how much time is taken to void to complete and appear on the clover dashboard? (The order in the first screenshot is still not voided at 16-Feb-2021 01:32AM )
  3. When it comes to voiding debit cards payments, are there any constraints or limitations while using the Clover Android SDK? (This concern came up because almost all the debit card orders which were voided are still not appearing as void orders in the clover dashboard).

Please note that all the above transactions are done on Clover Production environment with Clover Mini 2 device.

PaymentsClover Android SDKClover MiniPaymentConnector
1613418621365.png (12.9 KiB)
1613418756775.png (12.8 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered ismdcf rolled back

From our logs, I am not seeing order 3MD......B0 ever having a total set other than 0. The 0 total doesn't have anything to do with the void. For 2, per our logs I don't see any record of a void for the payment associated with that order either. So I am not sure what you are doing (perhaps you should provide some details) but the information you are providing us doesn't appear to be accurate.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered
10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community