question

jerseyguy avatar image
jerseyguy asked jerseyguy commented

Clover station pro app stopping

HI there - we have two station pros at work but recently the messages 'Unfortunately, Register has stopped' or Unfortunately, Inventory has stopped" etc. This seems to be getting worse and will sometimes freeze device, or take you back to login. Any ideas?

App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Are you a Clover merchant? If so, please contact Clover support.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jerseyguy avatar image
jerseyguy answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Yes I am Government. I opened a ticket over a week ago and have chased countless times - I am not even receiving a courtesy acknowledgement of my emails chasing this matter. Our tills are almost useless now. I don't know what else to do hence coming on here.

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

What email are you sending the support requests to? What is your merchant id?

0 Likes 0 ·
jerseyguy avatar image
jerseyguy answered jerseyguy commented

Hi there email is 'Clover Support AIBMS' <cloversupport@aibms.com>; 'dev@clover.com'

14 comments
10 |2000

You should be using the support email listed on your Clover device - support@clover.com. dev@clover.com is for 3rd party developer questions regarding integrating with our platform and should not be used for merchant support.

0 Likes 0 ·
jerseyguy avatar image jerseyguy David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Yes indeed I did and after the lack of response I googled and found that dev address. Sorry this is a desperate situation. Even AIB told me to wait for a response. Also the 01850 200417 number appears out of action.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ jerseyguy commented ·

Where are you getting that number? Are you looking on your Clover device?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
jerseyguy avatar image
jerseyguy answered jerseyguy commented

Good Morning! Sorry to say that I have still not heard anything from any support for Clover. Interestingly, the tills did seem to perform better yesterday (so it might be something was taking place in the background), but they have regressed today. Again, where do I go from here?

2 comments
10 |2000

Support has requested the UK support contact you again. Is it possible the number you have listed on your merchant dashboard is not accurate?

0 Likes 0 ·
jerseyguy avatar image jerseyguy David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Hello David

The number listed is my Managers and he would have told me if someone called - 01534448663. However, can I give my mobile which is 07700881177 as I can be with the tills when they call please?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community