question

oksana avatar image
oksana asked oksana commented

How to add a device to my send box account

How to add a device to my send box account

Clover Android SDKDeveloper Pay API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

oksana avatar image
oksana answered oksana commented

Thank you, David. Sorry I do not understand, I need to buy a Dev Kit? is there nothing for the test befor?

2 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

If you would like a more detailed answer you will have to provide some information on what you are trying to do. Your question was "How to add a device to my send box account". I don't know what that means, are you trying to associate a production device to your sandbox account? You can't do that. For testing an app that is designed to run natively (on a Clover device) you have two options 1) Purchase a devkit and 2) Try using the emulator - https://docs.clover.com/docs/setting-up-an-android-emulator, however some things are not available to test on an emulator (for example, you cannot run payments).

0 Likes 0 ·
oksana avatar image oksana David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Probably I need the second option. I willl try using emulator. Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community