question

stammer avatar image
stammer asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Why can I not select my date and time for my order?

I am trying to order something for tomorrow morning but I cannot select a date and time when the date and time pops up.

Orders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

The issue is that this merchant only allows orders for today and not in the future. We obviously need to handle this better in the UI. You will have to wait until tomorrow to place your order per the merchant's config.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

I am sorry you haven't provided enough detail for us to help you? Are you a Clover merchant? A customer? Where exactly are you trying to order something?

6 comments
10 |2000

stammer avatar image stammer commented ·

I am a customer trying to order from Paulas Donuts on - Paula's Donuts - Tonawanda - Online Ordering | Clover - When I go to the "Schedule an order" page, all it says is "Date Time" but does not allow me to select a date and time.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ stammer commented ·

I passed along this thread to the online order team.

0 Likes 0 ·
stammer avatar image stammer David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Okay thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
stammer avatar image
stammer answered

I am a customer trying to order from Paulas Donuts on - Paula's Donuts - Tonawanda - Online Ordering | Clover - When I go to the "Schedule an order" page, all it says is "Date Time" but does not allow me to select a date and time.

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community