question

manper726 avatar image
manper726 asked mlukomski commented

Having errors with the targetnewenvironment script to properly set the emulator’s environment.

I've been trying to set up the Clover Emulator with Windows 10 and/or MAC OSX but have been unsuccessful thus far.

I've followed the instruction that are on https://docs.clover.com/build/android. However I always run into errors with the targetnewenvironment script to properly set the emulator’s environment.

Can anyone let me know of anything I may be missing before I run this script? I need the emulator to test an app. If anyone can help, I would gladly appreciate it.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gabriel Fernandez avatar image Gabriel Fernandez commented ·

On windows if you install Git console and renaming the script to targetnewenvironment.sh you can run it. You should have an emulator running or device(rooted) connected. Also you should have AndroidSDK\platform-tools\ on your path variable environment because the script use adb.exe.

0 Likes 0 ·
mlukomski avatar image mlukomski commented ·

I'm having similar Issues on both of our win10 machines, but OSX seems to be working. I'm wondering if the script is updated for win10.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community