question

genomcdonald avatar image
genomcdonald asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Unable to associate dev kit test merchant list is empty

I navigate to the Dev Kits and select Associate Dev Kit and then enter the Serial Number of the sandbox terminal but am unable to select any test merchant as there are none listed.

DevKit
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

What is your developer Id?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

genomcdonald avatar image
genomcdonald answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

@davidmarginian I responded very quickly to you with my developer id but have heard nothing back for hours, can I get some assistance with this issue?

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I have to sleep sometime, not everyone is in the same time zone.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Are you logging in as the account owner? I just logged in as your developer and see a merchant. I also see a devkit associated with your developer.

6 comments
10 |2000

genomcdonald avatar image genomcdonald commented ·

I am not the owner but an admin on the account. When I log in I see the one terminal that is associated with the account but am unable to add another terminal. I don't see any merchants listed to choose.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ genomcdonald commented ·

Can you login as the owner? It does seem like you should be able to do this as the admin, but I believe only the owner has visibility into the merchant that was created at the time the developer account was created.

0 Likes 0 ·
genomcdonald avatar image genomcdonald David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Can you look into why an Admin account can't do this? Or switch my account to be the owner account? The previous owner isn't available and we need to resolve this so that I can add a new dev kit.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community