question

mtt avatar image
mtt asked mtt commented

remote-pay-cloud sandbox cancel screen on call to cloverConnector.sale()

When I try to make a sale, it immediately goes to the cancel screen on the clover mini.

I have not changed my code recently and this was not happening yesterday. Noticed it this morning when I was testing a payment.

Is sandbox broken?

UPListener.prototype.onReady = function() {
        var saleRequest = new clover.remotepay.SaleRequest();
        saleRequest.setExternalId(externalId);
        saleRequest.setAmount(amount);
        this.cloverConnector.sale(saleRequest);
    };

Console:

debug Event {isTrusted: true, type: "open", target: WebSocket, currentTarget: WebSocket, eventPhase: 2…}
clover.js:169400 debug sendMessage RemoteMessage {id: "s0", type: "COMMAND", packageName: "com.clover.remote.protocol.websocket", method: "DISCOVERY_REQUEST", payload: "{"method":"DISCOVERY_REQUEST","version":0}"…}
clover.js:169400 debug sendMessage RemoteMessage {id: "s1", type: "COMMAND", packageName: "com.clover.remote.protocol.websocket", method: "TX_START", payload: "{"method":"TX_START","version":0,"payIntent":{"act…Prompt":false,"requiresRemoteConfirmation":true}}"…}
clover.js:169400 debug Object {id: "2330", method: "TX_START_RESPONSE", packageName: "com.clover.remote.protocol.websocket", payload: "{"externalPaymentId":"228","result":"DUPLICATE","s…":false,"method":"TX_START_RESPONSE","version":1}", type: "COMMAND"}
clover.js:169400 debug sendMessage RemoteMessage {id: "s2", type: "COMMAND", packageName: "com.clover.remote.protocol.websocket", method: "TERMINAL_MESSAGE", payload: "{"method":"TERMINAL_MESSAGE","version":0,"text":"The transaction was cancelled."}"…}
clover.js:169400 debug sendMessage RemoteMessage {id: "s3", type: "COMMAND", packageName: "com.clover.remote.protocol.websocket", method: "SHOW_THANK_YOU_SCREEN", payload: "{"method":"SHOW_THANK_YOU_SCREEN","version":0}"…}
clover.js:169400 debug sendMessage RemoteMessage {id: "s4", type: "COMMAND", packageName: "com.clover.remote.protocol.websocket", method: "SHOW_WELCOME_SCREEN", payload: "{"method":"SHOW_WELCOME_SCREEN","version":0}"…}
Sandbox
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mtt avatar image mtt commented ·

Yes, I guess it might have been an overnight software update that fixed it as I have not changed any code on my side.

Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
Mark Mullan avatar image
Mark Mullan Deactivated answered

Hi mtt,

remote-pay-cloud is working fine for me at the moment. Were you able to resolve this issue on your end already?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mark Mullan avatar image
Mark Mullan Deactivated answered

Hi mtt,

remote-pay-cloud is working fine for me at the moment. Were you able to resolve this issue on your end already?

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community