question

alex-salespluspos avatar image
alex-salespluspos asked David Marginian Deactivated answered

Do I have to develop an android app for the Clover Flex device if I do semi-integration using Javascript platform?

I do a semi-integration to connect Clover Flex to our existing POS system which is browser based. We'll choose Javascript platform, just install Secure Network Pay Display app on the device.
Our POS system can connect to the Clover Flex device with the RAID which is generated from the developer dashboard.

We don't have to develop an android app to for the Clover Flex device. Is that right? I really appreciate your help.

semi-integrations
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered
We don't have to develop an android app

Correct you do not need to develop an Android app, assuming your on-device requirements are covered by the capabilities of Pay Display.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

You don't need an Android app but you need an app and your app needs to go through our approval process - https://docs.clover.com/docs/semi-integration-process.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community