question

edionisio avatar image
edionisio asked gd213 commented

Clover HPP integration

Hello, I'm working with a merchant that wants to replace the Pay Now button on their website with the Clover HPP. I talked to their webhost and they said to provide a url to them and they'll insert it into the Pay Now button on the website. I need help with this process because I don't know how to provide the resources needed to do this. With other gateways, they provide a tool that generates this url.

e-commerce api
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

What is Clover HPP?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

edionisio avatar image
edionisio answered gd213 commented

It's a Hosted Payment Page solution that Clover launched earlier this month. I'm having difficulty getting support from them through pre-sales or their technical support line.

2 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

This has been released the docs are here:

https://docs.clover.com/docs/hosted-checkout-api

0 Likes 0 ·
gd213 avatar image gd213 ♦♦ David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
@edionisio you can have the pay now button call your server and have it make a request to clover's checkout service to create a hosted checkout session. The reponse contains a url to the checkout page in the href property that you can then redirect your client to.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community