question

stewies avatar image
stewies asked Raymond commented

Credit card manual entry function not working

Been dealing with this problem for a few days now with little to no help from clover other than “we’re working on it”

The button for credit card manual entry is missing. Yes we can use the virtual terminal but that throws everything off. Yes we can pay on the clover go app but the app will not charge for modifiers. The total shows then when you go to pay the price goes down.

SOS!

Clover Station
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered Raymond commented

Update:

This has been resolved and the fix rolled out to some merchants last night and will be rolling out to the remaining merchants tonight.

We are working on it. I just checked on the ticket and it looks like we have made some progress. Let me check on the schedule early next week and see if I can get you an expected rollout date for a fix.

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Raymond avatar image Raymond commented ·

What about the Clover Station Pro? I have Merchants calling me saying they can not do a manual card entry from the Station nor from the tethered mini? In the old Station there was a link for Manual Card Entry but it's not there for Station Pro only. The Station 2018 has the link.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ Raymond commented ·

There should be an option in setup to enable manual card entry.

Enable manual card entry option in Setup->Payments on the Station Pro

0 Likes 0 ·
Raymond avatar image Raymond David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Thank you. I found the setting option and have enabled. I appreciate the prompt response.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community