question

loyaltyquestion avatar image
loyaltyquestion asked Josh George answered

Please help: I have a very simple web app, and I'd like to integrate it into Clover.

My product is simple.

It's a loyalty app for cafes. Think, the paper loyalty stamps (collect 10 stamps, get a hot drink free), but in app form.

The way it works, is that the customer downloads our mobile app, makes an account, and checks-in to the cafe.

Once the customer checks in, they appear in the Manager app, which is a web app. This requires the cafe to have a device accessible for staff (such as an iPhone, Android, etc,) and once they see that the customer has checked in, they issue stamps by pressing the + button and checking them out. It's really very simple.

Anyway, many cafes who use Clover have asked, "Does this work with Clover?"

I really know very little about Clover, but I would like to know if it's possible for our web app to be a clover app, and if so, what's required to do that? This would mean clover cafes could use it without needed yet another device.

Thank you,

Any questions, just ask.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered

Yes that's possible.

what's required to do that?

You'll need to author an Android app and get it approved and published to our app store. This is a good place to start, https://www.clover.com/developers/

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Bryanne Vega avatar image
Bryanne Vega answered

Task at hand seems straight forward, I may be of help, you can send me a private message for further discussion.

10 |2000

riotylor avatar image
riotylor Suspended answered
I am unable to integrate the Clover app on my iPhone 7. I try to integrate it with the web app but it shows error on my iPhone. It asks for the updation. I update the OS version of iPhone. Apple's cloud logs out suddenly. When i enter the id and password it again asks for the id and password. Than i visit Change iCloud Password and follow all the instruction to solve this issue.
10 |2000

suchiabram avatar image
suchiabram Suspended answered
There are instructions on how to do that all over the internet. If the battery looks absolutely fine, you may want to MacBook pro won't turn on ensure your power cord is working properly.
10 |2000

Josh George avatar image
Josh George answered
nice post and thanks for share this information.
https://www.avastsupporthelpnumber.com/avast-customer-service
10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community