question

alexu avatar image
alexu asked David Marginian Deactivated answered

Charges does not shows on merchant page

I'm creating a charge using the e-commerce API. But it does not shows in any part of the merchant page. Where can I find the charges created?

e-commerce api
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

The charges will be viewable in the merchant dashboard under transactions - payments.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

You need to provide a bit more information if you would like assistance. What environment are you doing this in? Do you have capture set to true on the charge request?

3 comments
10 |2000

alexu avatar image alexu commented ·

I'm using this in a Express.js app. I have capture set to true. I'm doing a POST call to https://scl.clover.com. The data I'm sending is:

{
  "amount": 1000,
  "currency": "usd",
  "source": "CREATED_TOKEN"
}

I want to know if this is all I need to make to create a new Transaction and see it in the merchant page

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ alexu commented ·

It looks like you are testing in production, that isn't good. Why are you doing this? Are you using our iFrame integration? Are you aware of the PCI implications of not using it? https://docs.clover.com/docs/ecommerce-generating-a-card-token (please see the warning at the bottom of this page).

0 Likes 0 ·
alexu avatar image alexu David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I'm sorry, I got confused. now I'm using test URL, but charges does not appear in any section of merchant page. Where can I find the charges I created?

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community