question

khurram avatar image
khurram asked David Marginian Deactivated answered

Could not find clover id anymore under marchent in dashboard

Hi,

we have our apps using REST apis. We want to add one more marchent but we are not able to find 13 characters long marchent id anymore under our marchents on dashboard anymore. When we click on marchent it take us to the profile.

Can you please let me know where to find thi?

Clover Station
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Can you provide your merchant name? If you select any of the links like transactions the Clover merchant ID will be in the url.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

khurram avatar image khurram commented ·

I found the id from url. Thank you so much

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated converted comment to answer
1 comment
10 |2000

khurram avatar image khurram commented ·

Hi, I know this and created it so many times for couple of marchents but problem is now it’s not showing anymore.

Please let me know if clover changed it’s place on dashboard or what can be reason that we can’t find it anymore for any of our marchent.

when we click on marchent in setup then it takes me to my profile and just give the option to change password which was not showing like this before ever

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community