question

venkrishy avatar image
venkrishy asked bryanvargas commented

Activate Developer Kit

I have ordered a developer kit. Now I don't know how to activate it. I created an account in my sandbox, but it has no way for me to activate it. The instructions state to click Dev Kits on the side-nav, but as can be seen in the second image of the dashboard, there is no link called Dev kits. (2) Where can I find the serial number of the development kit? My Dev kit is completely blank and has no code printed anywhere.

DevKit
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

The screenshot you included is from a merchant dashboard. You need to be logged into your developer account/dashboard to manage devkits. The serial number for your devkit is on the box. Do you still have that? If not I think you can get it via adb:

adb shell getprop | grep "serial"

If you see multiple values it is the 14 digit alpha-numeric.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

venkrishy avatar image
venkrishy answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Thanks David for the reply. What is the url for the developer account / dashboard? If I go to https://www.clover.com/developer-home/, it doesn't work, I can't register my dev kits there either, I get a page asking me to "Add your Dev Kits to your Sandbox Account". I have attached a screenshot of that page.

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

That is a production URL. You need to hit your developer account in sandbox. https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/developer-home.

0 Likes 0 ·
venkrishy avatar image
venkrishy answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Also, I started up the devkit device and as I was going through the setup, I see this error “Error retrieving merchant info” when I go through setup. On this page, I do a 14 digit serial number beginning with C0, so I think I am ok with the serial number. If you can tell me how to fix this error, that would be great.

I don't have any extra cables. Are these needed for using the devkit? If so, where can I buy this cable?

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

What is your developer id?

0 Likes 0 ·
dangdn avatar image
dangdn answered bryanvargas commented

I can integrate clover flex 2 into sandbox dashboard. Help me pls

1 comment
10 |2000

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
what is the serial number of this device
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community