question

jeremy avatar image
jeremy asked john-norkas commented

I am looking for a developer to build a modified "register" app.

I am searching for a person/company that would work with me to build a new or modify the existing 'Register' App. I have multiple sales areas in my business and I have the need to keep each register with its own set of sales items. I can not have each zone or sales area looking through 150 items to find what they want to sell.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

john-norkas avatar image john-norkas commented ·

We are currently building a inventory and register app and think we can help you out. Please reach out so we can discuss in more detail as to your requirements.

info@wildcat-sds.com

0 Likes 0 ·
Lee Tickett avatar image
Lee Tickett answered

We have recently built something similar for the same reason. Feel free to get in touch support@tickett.net

Thanks Lee

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ondrej avatar image
ondrej answered

Hello,

you can try also using item inventory categories together with the option "stay in category after item selection" in the Register app. That way the cashier will navigate in the same category.

Regards, Ondrej

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community