question

franciscou avatar image
franciscou asked franciscou commented

Page error when try to access developer dashboard on production

We are a software development company and we have a client that uses your services.
We need to process payments with Clover, so we have been using the e-commerce iframe. We have created a sandbox account to test and develop and it worked perfectly.
Now we want to use it on a production environment but we are not able to create an app using our client's profile. When we try to access developer-home, we get a page not found error.

clover developer community
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated converted comment to answer

Some details would be helpful. Have you created a production account? What is your production developer id?

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

franciscou avatar image franciscou commented ·

the client has an account, but we dont have access to developer dashboard

0 Likes 0 ·
1593618416914.png (27.3 KiB)

my Developer ID BCYF31KM9EM74

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered franciscou commented

That screenshot appears to be from a merchant dashboard. BCYF31KM9EM74 is a sandbox developer account.

we are not able to create an app using our client's profile

I assume your client is a merchant, is that correct? Merchant's don't create apps, developers do. You need to create a developer account in production. You then need to go through the approval process for that application. Once approved your "client" will install your application and you will obtain an access token on their behalf by following the OAuth flow (https://docs.clover.com/docs/using-oauth-20).

3 comments
10 |2000

yes the client is merchant, but How can I create a production developer account?

0 Likes 0 ·
franciscou avatar image franciscou David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

thanks for your help!

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community