question

Dan avatar image
Dan asked Mark Mullan Deactivated commented

Sandbox 'Transaction Failed: Device Error'

Our Clover sandbox is no longer opening the customer facing 'Charge X.XX on card' screen. A large message reads TRANSACTION FAILED: DEVICE ERROR.

Here is a pastebin link to the logs that print when I hit the charge-on-card button.

Hope this helps, all I've tried is rebooting. Thanks folks.

Sandbox
7 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jacob Abrams avatar image Jacob Abrams ♦♦ commented ·

Can you go to the help app and look for diagnostics. It is a whole bunch of hex data. The hex data might also show up in logcat. send us the data. See https://help.clover.com/device-diagno...

0 Likes 0 ·
Dan avatar image Dan commented ·

Thanks Jacob okay I hit 'Send Device Logs' there, 9.51AM (GMT), the merchant ID is VMK3PEAF3VBW and device serial is H030UQ53830503. Interestingly the diagnostics page has a red X beside 'Wifi disconnected' and 'Server disconnected', the device is most definitely connected via wifi. Not sure if that's related at all.

0 Likes 0 ·
Omar Reyes avatar image Omar Reyes commented ·

My clover also says that wifi is disconnected and server is disconnected even though i can receive orders without issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
brokenoval avatar image brokenoval commented ·

Hi @jacobabrams - did you get our device log?

0 Likes 0 ·
Jacob Abrams avatar image Jacob Abrams ♦♦ commented ·

Yes, we've tracked down the problem. Looks like a configuration issue on our server. You are running as an EU merchant correct? We are working on this now, not sure if it will get resolved before the holiday break but it hopefully soon.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community