question

paul-kolomiets avatar image
paul-kolomiets asked paul-kolomiets commented

Create PaymentRequest based on PaymentRequestCardDetails

Hello.

Can you please clarify how to create PaymentRequest based on PaymentRequestCardDetails received from ACTION_SECURE_CARD_DATA?

I am trying to make payment which do only CardTransactionType.PREAUTHCAPTUE. It seems for me there is no way to do this using standard ACTION_CLOVER_PAY or ACTION_SECURE_PAY. So I am trying to create Payment record manually.

I have found similar question here, but no one still have not answered.

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

We don't have sample / example code for how to accomplish that. I've filed an internal issue to get something put together.

0 Likes 0 ·
paul-kolomiets avatar image paul-kolomiets commented ·

Thanks, Jeff. Maybe before internal task for new sample be implemented, you can give any tips on how to do what I ask?

0 Likes 0 ·
paul-kolomiets avatar image paul-kolomiets commented ·

I found that I can use EXTRA_TRANSACTION_TYPE for ACTION_SECURE_PAY to make preauth. 1. Will this option stay in future releases? 2. By doing this will I do just preauth (make sure that credit card have enough funds) or capture (block this amount until transaction is finalized)?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered

Sorry Paul the answer is I don't know if it's even possible given the public APIs to which you have access. We are investigating if it's possible to expose this to developers.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community