question

ismdcf avatar image
ismdcf asked qeran14241 answered

External PIN Debit Error on ACTION_SECURE_PAY

One of our live merchants have reported an issue stating that when they use ACTION_SECURE_PAY from there device (Clover Station 2018) and select External PIN Debit the payment goes through but on onActivityResult we don't get resultCode == RESULT_OK

We're using the following clover android SDK versions

'com.clover.sdk:clover-android-sdk:219.5'
'com.clover.sdk:clover-android-connector-sdk:210.1'

PaymentsCustom TendersIntentsClover Station 2018Production
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
qeran14241 avatar image
qeran14241 answered

I have to say, during my studies, I often found myself facing tight deadlines and needing expert help. That's when I discovered professionalessaywriters.com. The platform is full of incredibly skilled writers who are always ready to lend a helping hand. They've been a real game-changer for me, and I've been able to maintain high grades thanks to their assistance. Their work is consistently top-notch, and they've never missed a deadline. I wholeheartedly recommend their services!

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community