question

ismdcf avatar image
ismdcf asked driscollalex86 answered

Supported Order (Kitchen Receipt) Printers

Are there any Bluetooth connected printers or Cloud printers that are supported under Clover Order Printers (Kitchen Receipt Printers)?

What are the printer models that supports Order Printing on Clover?

Print
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jacob Abrams avatar image
Jacob Abrams answered Jacob Abrams commented

See this help site article: https://www.clover.com/help/set-up-a-kitchen-printer/?device=6bPIjSaxAQUg2eYAm6Kuiw

It says:

Star Micronics series SP742M and SP742ME dot matrix ink printers work with Clover devices.

The order printer communicates with:

• Station Pro, Station 2018, Station, and Mini via Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
  • Mobile and Flex via Wi-Fi only.

Bluetooth kitchen printers are not supported.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ismdcf avatar image ismdcf commented ·

Thanks for the response Jacob. We also came across the above link.
However, we have a Star TSP100 with Wifi Support, and this also works.

That's why we were wondering whether there's any other official documentation on a list of Supported Printers.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jacob Abrams avatar image Jacob Abrams ♦♦ ismdcf commented ·

Support for the TSP100 was added by an engineer here but it's considered unofficial. At this time you went find any other order printers than SP700 and TSP100.

0 Likes 0 ·
jefitastamales avatar image
jefitastamales answered

I have Star Micronics MCP30 working great with Clover mini, this printer is not a Bluetooth but the MCP31 is a Blue tooth printer is possible it might work.

10 |2000

driscollalex86 avatar image
driscollalex86 answered

My kitchen printer only fires orders that you save. What about quick sales with cash and credit?

10 |2000

driscollalex86 avatar image
driscollalex86 answered

My kitchen printer works but only on tabs that are saved. When a bartender goes to do a quick sale with cash or credit, it DOES NOT fire a ticket to the kitchen printer. What can I do other than click save for each quick sale we do?????

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community