question

spmolina avatar image
spmolina asked Jeffrey Blattman commented

ACTION_SECURE_PAY Crash

I am trying to utilize ACTIONSECUREPAY instead of ACTIONMANUALPAY in my app but it keeps crashing whenever I try to actually run it.

What exactly am I doing wrong here?

Here is the logcat of the issue.

W/System.err: android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: No Activity found to handle Intent { act=clover.intent.action.STARTSECUREPAYMENT (has extras) }

W/System.err: at android.app.Instrumentation.checkStartActivityResult(Instrumentation.java:1622)

W/System.err: at android.app.Instrumentation.execStartActivity(Instrumentation.java:1417)

W/System.err: at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Activity.java:3370)

W/System.err: at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Activity.java:3331)

W/System.err: at android.support.v4.app.FragmentActivity.startActivityForResult(FragmentActivity.java:784)

W/System.err: at com.affi.datapointorders.activity.PaymentActivity.getStartSaleApp(PaymentActivity.java:90)

W/System.err: at com.affi.datapointorders.activity.PaymentActivity.onCreate(PaymentActivity.java:57)

W/System.err: at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:5104)

W/System.err: at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:1080)

W/System.err: at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2144)

W/System.err: at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2230)

W/System.err: at android.app.ActivityThread.access$600(ActivityThread.java:141)

W/System.err: at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1234)

W/System.err: at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)

W/System.err: at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)

W/System.err: at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5041)

W/System.err: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)

W/System.err: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)

W/System.err: at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:793)

W/System.err: at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:560)

W/System.err: at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

Is the Secure Payments app installed? Do you have the com.clover.payment.executor.secure package installed? The error is pretty clear. It can't find the activity. What device is this?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

anthonypinto avatar image
anthonypinto answered

First, I would check that you are in a Clover Mini, or Clover Mobile environment, both of which use the Secure Pay Activity. Mobile Station will not have that activity.

If you are using an emulated environment, you can set it to behave like a Mobile/Mini by setting the resolution to 1280×800 – 213dpi, as described here: https://docs.clover.com/build/android...

Assuming you are in a Mobile/Mini environment, make sure that you have both of the following tags in your manifest:

<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS"/>
<uses-permission android:name="clover.permission.ACTION_PAY"/>

If all else fails, make sure you can get this example code working in your app: https://github.com/clover/android-exa... and work your way backwards to identify the issue.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community