question

kailash-mannepalli avatar image
kailash-mannepalli asked Mike M answered

Issue Device activation in Sandbox Environment "No device provision info found"

I got my clover station. When i try to associate the device in sandbox environment before activating in the device, I get an error saying "No device provision info found". When i check in the clover station it target environment is "PROD_US". Sent an email to dev@clover.com describing my issue with the Serial number of my device but no response.

SandboxDevKit
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Mike M avatar image
Mike M answered

Actually, you did receive several responses via dev [at] clover [dot] com over the span of multiple days... From that conversation, your device is from 2014, before a Sandbox environment even existed. The device will likely need to be converted in-house in order for it to correctly communicate with Sandbox. That being said, please wait patiently for the team member you're already discussing with, to determine the necessary next steps and get back to you.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community