question

sphinx avatar image
sphinx asked James Tickett answered

invalid credentials for add account in android device 4.2.2

I've just created (and activated) dev account in the sandbox environment. I've downloaded Clover: com.clover.engine-1804.apk and App Updater: com.clover.appupdater-1096.apk from sandbox.dev.clover.com/developers/dev-apks . I've installed them on Android Device with 4.2.2 and when I try to log in I receive message An error occurred while communicating with the server. {"message":"Invalid credentials"}. My credentials are correct because I logged in successfully couple of times in sandbox.dev.clover.com.

Getting Error Log : E/LoginFragment? onTransportError(Callback.java:113): Exception {"message":"Invalid credentials"} com.clover.commo

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

James Tickett avatar image
James Tickett answered

The .apk I see available on Sandbox is com.clover.engine-1794.apk and the one you've mentioned is what you'd find on US environment.

Is it possible that you're trying to authenticate against the wrong environment? e.g. using a Sandbox account in the US-prod environment.

If you're not sure you can go to 'Help' on the Clover Menu and at the bottom of the Diagnostics tab it should tell you Server Info.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community