question

veerendrajetty avatar image
veerendrajetty asked cloverdevraklet commented

APP approved but show still pending

Hi,

I have got an email saying APP is Approved, but in Clover Console still shows app is in pending.

Can anyone clarify me? Is it available for Download in clover device?

Please guide me the installation process in Clover devices or share me the docs.

Thanks

App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered cloverdevraklet commented

What environment are you working in?

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cloverdevraklet avatar image cloverdevraklet commented ·

Since 11/24/2021, my application has been in the "pending" process and is still waiting for market release. No one responded to my emails about this issue. Can you help with this.?

0 Likes 0 ·
veerendrajetty avatar image
veerendrajetty answered veerendrajetty commented

How can i check? Can you please guide me.

6 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

You don't know what environment you are working in? Are you working with a devkit in a sandbox environment?

0 Likes 0 ·
veerendrajetty avatar image veerendrajetty David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Sorry I'm confused, I have submitted an APP, how do i know it is Test or Prod ?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ veerendrajetty commented ·

Sorry, submission of apps is disabled in sandbox anyway, so I assume you are in prod.

I just checked your app and it is in a pending state. However, your developer account is approved, perhaps you received an email for your developer account approval not your app approval?

An app needs to be in a published state to be available to merchants. You can read more about the approval process here - https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/clover-app-approval-process. If you have more questions you can direct them at appmarketbusiness@clover.com.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community