question

greg avatar image
greg asked greg commented

Sandbox's dashboard not showing the current Reporting version

In the production account one can see that Clover has substantially improved their reporting tools and looking at merchandising there is even more (e.g. gift cards). Why are these changes not visible in my sandbox account?

Developers for Clover's app market need to work something out that is beyond Clover's own apps. It is therefore crucial to see what Clover offers for free to be able to develop added value. If Clover's app cannot be tested with demo data like in sandbox, it is not clear what could be an added value. In general it would be extremely useful if Clover could communicate to developers about their plans regarding own apps in order to avoid us developing functionality that can afterwards hardly be sold. After all, it's also Clover and not only the developers that has a profit from a good app market.

App Market
5 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

greg avatar image greg commented ·

Can anybody from Clover answer this? In my experience it's quite uncommon that a production environment has more features than the sandbox. When will the full reporting app be shown on sandbox?

0 Likes 0 ·
greg avatar image greg greg commented ·

@David Marginian @Jeffrey Blattman I think this question should be easily answerable by you or other Clover staff?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ greg commented ·

Are you refering to the Reporting app on the device, or the reporting section on the Clover dashboard? I just checked the Reporting app and it looks like the default published version is 1.0-1179/1179 (published 10/2019) for both sandbox and production.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered greg commented

Greg, the sandbox merchant dashboard has been updated with the latest version of Reporting.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

greg avatar image greg commented ·

Thanks for the update!!

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community