question

bobbygill avatar image
bobbygill asked hergy80 commented

Are apps still being reviewed on Friday/Tuesday?

We've been trying to submit the latest version of our app since last Friday and the builds are stilli n Pending Approval. Normally builds are approved on Fridays and Tuesdays, however now 2 of these approval windows have passed with no approvals. Has something changed with Clover's review timelines?

App Market
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hergy80 avatar image hergy80 commented ·

Ha! We've been waiting for 4 months for an app to be approved. They keep coming back with more stuff to fill out. But they don't follow up. I had to email each time asking the status before they would tell me something else that was needed. It's ridiculous. And ours is for an inhouse only project. Not selling it. Not providing it to other merchants.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

If you send me your app id I will look into this for you.

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bobbygill avatar image bobbygill commented ·

Thanks David, the app id is 9K9M64RNXR1QE

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ bobbygill commented ·

This should be resolved. Let me know if you have any more issues.

0 Likes 0 ·
bobbygill avatar image bobbygill commented ·

Hi David, I am seeing the same thing happening again with the app. We submitted the last build on Dec 18 and its still pending approval. Can you look into this for me again? Appreciate it.

0 Likes 0 ·
rickymunchem avatar image
rickymunchem answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Hi @David Marginian, we have the same issue for app ID's 30FAZBP5QE2A2 and N3S8N3DQ4TJXG - Could you or the right person look into approvals for both of those?

3 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I pinged the team that handles this and will update you when I hear from them.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

You should be good @RickyMunchEm.

0 Likes 0 ·
rickymunchem avatar image rickymunchem David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Thank You!

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community