question

somparbt avatar image
somparbt asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

How to redirect to another activity after payment with payment connector finish

I am creating android POS app on clover flex and using PaymentConnector. Similar to example provided by clover

https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/take-a-payment-with-payment-connector

From the example code when payment finish the screen will return back to previous one before make a payment.

Is there anyway to redirect screen to other activities? For example, like SALE app on clover after payment finish it redirect to activity that has signature, void button, print option etc.

PaymentConnector
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Can you be a bit more clear about what you want to do? Do you want to display the receipt screen? If so that is controllable by parameters on the SaleRequest.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

somparbt avatar image somparbt commented ·

I want to display a screen after payment finish that show transaction result also provide some functionality like void transaction, reject signature, print receipt option.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ somparbt commented ·

I don't understand the question. You have control to do what you want after the payment flow is complete, it's your app.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community