question

Carl avatar image
Carl asked Carl commented

Our Tender Button doesn't show for a new Merchant we have

We have a new customer whose Clover Station doesn't display our "Cyber Coupons" Tender Button. We have several Merchants who use our App on the Clover without this problem, this is the first time this issue has come up.

Is there something wrong with our Developer Link to their Merchant ID? They are getting billed for our app so something is working.

EDIT: Is there any resolution for this? Our merchant can't use our app so we had to refund them. The merchant would like to continue using our app if this issue can be resolved. We tried to replicate the problem without success.

6 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

Please let me know the name of the merchant and and your app's package name. I can at least see if they have it installed.

0 Likes 0 ·
Carl avatar image Carl commented ·

Hi Jeff, I sent the Merchant's name and the App's package name last week. Have you had a chance to look into this issue?

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

I did not receive anything from you. If the merchant now has it uninstalled, I don't think I'll be able to debug it.

0 Likes 0 ·

The Merchant still has the app installed, we refunded due to his inability to use the app completely. Merchant: Happy Hour App Package: com.cybercoupons.rewards.android

0 Likes 0 ·

The Merchant contacted us yesterday. Has their been any progress on this issue?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Carl avatar image
Carl answered

Is there any resolution for this? Our merchant can't use our app so we had to refund them. The merchant would like to continue using our app if this issue can be resolved. We tried to replicate the problem without success.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered Carl commented

Looking at Happy Hour's setup, they are configured not to accept your tender type. They can change this in their web dashboard under Setup > Payments > Tenders Accepted.

1 comment
10 |2000

Thank You!

0 Likes 0 ·
annie avatar image
annie answered Carl commented

they can also update it on their device in the setup app > payments > tenders accepted.

1 comment
10 |2000

Just tested it and it worked like a charm! Thank You.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community