question

ucoa avatar image
ucoa asked pgtips commented

Does anyone at Clover monitor this forum?

We have no phone # to call. My e-mails go answered (except for the auto-reply). Questions here don't seem to get answered. Wouldn't you sell a lot more devices if you embraced developers and let us help build your ecosystem? Or does Clover not care about that and just want to sell stock machines via banks? I suppose these are just rhetorical questions since nobody from Clover will be reading or answering them.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

woolton-dev avatar image woolton-dev commented ·

As much as they lack good documentation and have a not so friendly sandbox environment, we normally get a response from email and here within 24 hours for all of our queries. How long have you been waiting? I hope not several days.

0 Likes 0 ·
Mike M avatar image
Mike M answered pgtips commented

Yes, we try to have several employees provide content for this community in addition to the internal tasks that are actually on our roadmap. Also, the email channel is reserved for discussing private account information, whereas this forum is designed to field more of the general developer questions.

I noticed that you deleted your Payment Tokens question, please undelete it and we will get to it as we work through our queue.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pgtips avatar image pgtips commented ·

deleted comment

0 Likes 0 ·
pgtips avatar image
pgtips answered

Yes - there are at least 4 - 5 mods who I have seen answer questions. It sometimes takes a while by the looks of things depending on how many new questions there are.

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community