question

dend avatar image
dend asked klkaso commented

New Developer -- Associate Dev Kit - Test Merchant list is empty

created a testing merchant. tried to associate a new Mini device to a sandbox account on

Associate Dev Kit page, the test merchant list is empty.

Merchant
8 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Thank you for the report and for your patience. I have created an internal issue for this to be investigated and if necessary fixed. We have a few other reports of issues with the new dashboard and fixing them is a priority. I will update the community with status here.

0 Likes 0 ·
dend avatar image dend David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks, David. I can see new device in drop down list, but got 403 forbidden error when clicking on Associate with Dev kit.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ dend commented ·

Ok, I have let the team know.

0 Likes 0 ·

Can you provide your developer id and device serial in a private post?

0 Likes 0 ·
jfried avatar image jfried commented ·

Is this going to be fixed anytime soon or did I just spend $400 on a paper weight?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ jfried commented ·

We have identified the problem and are working on a fix.

0 Likes 0 ·

We deployed a fix for this last night please give it shot and let me know if you experience any other issues.

0 Likes 0 ·
victorespina avatar image victorespina David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I am having this exact same problem right now.

0 Likes 0 ·
victorespina avatar image
victorespina answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

I am facing this exact same problem. I just received my DevKit, went to the sandbox site, press on DevKits, then on Associate DevKit, entered my DevKit device serial but I can't select a Test Merchant.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Please provide your developer id and the serial number of your devkit in a private/moderators only post.

0 Likes 0 ·
klkaso avatar image
klkaso answered klkaso commented

I am facing the same issue, how do I provide you with my Serial and ID in private can not find that option.

Thank you!

3 comments
10 |2000

Add a new comment here, under the submit button select the Viewable by all users dropdown and select viewable by moderators.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

You need to have the account owner login and associate the devkit (as they created and own the test merchants).

0 Likes 0 ·
klkaso avatar image klkaso David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
I see thank you!
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community