question

tapmango-c avatar image
tapmango-c asked David Marginian Deactivated answered

App pricing cannot be edited without access to edit/delete/modify APKs

Hello,

I found an issue with the new dashboard related to user roles.

While the user role (In our case BUSINESS) has the permission Edit app pricing they cannot access the page through the menu. It will auto-log the user out.

I tested and found the issue is related (in part maybe?) to the Delete, edit, submit app permission - I believe there's links/references on the page being loaded when clicking the drop menu that would require that permission, and the dashboard kicks the user out for security purposes.

The only work-around we've been able to provide out team members is to sign in/navigate to the direct pricing-edit URL for the app instead.

Obviously that's not ideal though.

Merchant
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Thank you for the report, that sounds like a bug. I have filed an internal issue and will update you with the status here as progress is made.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community