question

kirank avatar image
kirank asked kirank commented

How to print when using Payment Connector?

When we use paymentconnector, the flow asks the merchant to print/email the receipt. However, this receipt has no line item details. Yes, we could create an order and set the order ID. But we are trying to avoid requiring "Orders" so that our app works on Payments Plus plan as well.

Is there a way for our app to intercept the Print operation so that we can print our own item level details in the paymentconnector sale flow? or have we misunderstood what is in the Order Management section of: https://www.clover.com/us/en/help/compare-clover-service-plans/

PaymentConnector
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered kirank commented
You should be able to disable Clover receipt printing and print your own receipt. I have seen a few questions on the community related to how to do this via the Android SDK. However, you need to know when to print the receipt. Our Remote Pay SDKs have hooks that allow you to know when a receipt should have been printed, but I do not see the same functionality in Payment Connector. I have created an internal issue for this.
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kirank avatar image kirank commented ·

For the short term, we can try disable receipt printing on PaymentConnector Flow.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community