question

scott74 avatar image
scott74 asked ·

Using an application just for clients and not public?

I have a sandbox and Dev account.
We are just looking to create a simple application using Integromat to connect to the API for clients using Clover

Do I still need to submit the application if we are only using it as a means for our clients to make it work or does this have to be submitted and shown to all merchants?

I can only get the sandbox account working and not the dev/production account with the API
OAuth
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered ·
The feature is being worked on. I however can't provide an ETA.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

scott74 avatar image
scott74 answered ·
Please add me to your list to be notified of any beta releases.. Thank you.

Bryanne Vega avatar image
Bryanne Vega answered ·
You would violate the terms of use and risk your app being taken down if when posted it isn't available publicly.

3 comments Share

hmmm... There has to be a way to connect just to clients accounts ?
Its just an https request through Integromat

So you're saying if you have clients who use clover and you want to connect to their Clover POS, you have to create and app and make it publicly available to all merchants who use Clover? That doesn't sound right. Just making sure we're on the same page.

0 Likes 0 · ·

Yep, sounds exactly like I'm mentioning it. I don't work at Clover and almost every single Clover developer started out attempting to do a private app.

0 Likes 0 · ·

That's really bizarre lol..
What's the workaround? And is there anyway to get directly in touch with Clover?

0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community